In the unlikely event your hot tub is not working in the way you believe it should, please first review all the installation and operating instructions in this manual, and check the message on the panel display; second, if you are still not satisfied it is working properly, please follow the appropriate troubleshooting instructions.
Check the control panel lights
1. If there are letters or symbols displayed on the screen, refer to the previous section to determine meaning and action required.
2. If nothing appears on the screen: 1) Check the household circuit breaker. 2) Contact your Sundance Spas dealer or qualified service technician.
Depress JETS Button
1. If no sound is detected or if a buzzing sound is detected, turn off power to the spa and contact your authorized dealer or qualified service technician
2. If motor operates, but now water flows to jets: 1) Pump may not be properly primed. See instructions below. 2) Contact your Sundance Spas dealer or qualified service technician.
This method must be used for the jets pumps because these pumps are not connected to the main filter system in any way.
1. Turn off the power to the spa.
2. Remove the handle from the massage selector supplied by the pump you are priming.
3. Loosen the massage selectorÕs cap slightly (counterclockwise), listening for the air to seep out.
4. Tighten the cap finger tight, replace the handle, and turn the spaÕs power back on.
1. Make certain the jets pump is turned on.
2. Check position of massage selectors.
3. Open air control for selected jet system.
4. Check for adequate water level.
5. Check for dirty filter (pages 60-62).
1. Reduce thermostat setting.
2. Switch hot tub to 'Economy' mode to turn heater on only during programmed filter cycles (page 54).
1. Check thermostat setting.
2. Keep the cover in place while heating.
3. If 'heater on' indictor is lit but no temperature rise is experienced after a reasonable period of time, contact your Sundance Spas dealer or qualified service technician.
1. Verify filter/circulation pump is programmed to run 8 hours a day (page 54).
2. Filter/circulation pump cycle canceled by power interruption. Wait 24 hours for hot tub to reset or press select button for manual activation.
3. Hot tub water is warmer than 95°F (35°C) and two degrees warmer than the set temperature. The 'Summer Logic' safety feature has activated. See not on page 55 for details.
Should checking the above steps fail to correct the problem, please call your authorized dealer so that he may arrange service.
Sundance builds the best hot tubs in the industry. Nonetheless, we are always striving to improve the quality and features of our products. Your input as a Sundance hot tub owner is a cherished part of this process. If you have any comments or suggestions, or if you wish to be informed on any new products for your hot tub, please write to us.
CONGRATULATIONS on your good taste and welcome to the happiest and most relaxed family in the world!